woman has created this miraculous diet to lose weight, and it works !!!

Like any woman who does not feel at ease with her body, I kept looking for a miracle regime that would suit me and adapt to my needs. A diet that did not take me much time because I had a lot of work in addition to my family life.
So, after investigating and testing several diets, I found this one. It is not only because it allows to lose pounds quickly that I wish to share it on the site; It is also because it is truly accessible.
I knew I had to make some changes in my eating habits, my problem has always been lack of time. In addition to the things I had to do every day, I had to lead the children to their activities, do housework and go to work. I had to find time to cook a menu. This thought alone de-motivated me to start a diet.
That's why I decided to substitute some elements of my daily diet:
Breakfast:
Breakfast is a basic meal that you can not oust. You must have lunch, otherwise you will grow! So I decided to eat without fault at this time of day and made some adaptations; For example, I substituted eggs and ham with eggs and vegetables.
Pain (relationship: love and hate):
I began to replace it with light cakes, whole bread or toasted toast. As the days went by, I reduced the ration and little by little the idea of ​​not eating me no longer tortured me. You guessed it, I love bread!
Sugar:
It was very simple to replace it. There are different types of low-calorie sweeteners. I just needed a little bit of attention to incorporate them into my food.
Coca Cola and sodas:
Although I do not consume soft drinks very often, I now opt for the "light" version when I do, and I also reduce the amount I drink as I go. If I can avoid consuming it, I do.
Alcoholic beverages:
I do not have the habit of drinking alcohol often, but reducing consumption was a disadvantage, especially during meetings with friends or during festive events. On this occasion I opt for wine, because despite its alccol content, it also has beneficial properties for the body when consumed in small doses.
Juice:
This was my big change: I gave up the artificial juices and started drinking only natural juices. My children love it. Lemonade or multi-fruit juice: they are delicious!
Coffee:
It was easy to replace it with green coffee (not roasted). This product has many benefits and it also naturally burns fat. Its flavor is different, but you get used to it easily.
chocolate:
Ah, I still sigh. Impossible to banish my delicious chocolate. It was not negotiable for me! Although I am not a big consumer, I like to eat while watching a movie, but I now buy only dark chocolate. The darker it is, the more bitter it is, the stronger it is in chocolate and the less it contains fat.
Fruits:
It is always good to eat fruit, but better also to avoid some because of their high caloric intake. This is how I started to consume red fruit, a great source of antioxidants, and green, like apple and kiwi, which have a good amount of vitamins.
Seasonings:
I love mayonnaise, but browsing on the internet, I saw that I could replace it with something else: cream cheese, avocados, olive oil and so on. I opted for the light option and the result is sensational.
Yogurt:
I began to prepare homemade yogurt; The natural option is always the best one. However, I sometimes buy light yoghurt that can be found in the trade. On the other hand, I avoid the fresh cream at all costs!

Ah! And I also incorporated in my routine 30 minutes of walking every day. Good ... almost daily;)

Comments